Thursday, September 16, 2010
Bearded Green Man
I just have to share (and again with no Photo! Argh!). Today I had my seven little darlings for preschool. We were in the hallway decorating our lifesize cutouts of ourselves. I was working with the four older kids and letting Brooke, Cooper, and another 3 year old just decorate their cutouts independently however they chose to do so. They were just having a great time decorating Cooper's all together. I was working 1:1 with the others with their "frog jumpers" (B, R, E, M). While I was working with the older kiddos, the other 3 year old comes over and asks, "Can I color on Cooper?" I think to myself how funny that he is asking me this since he has not made one stroke on his as of yet. I say, "Yes as long as Cooper is OK with it." I then continue to work with the others. When we are done, I go over to the little ones and look at Cooper's face. He literally has a green crayola-ed beard and two huge circles around his eyes. I bust up laughing and ask him what happened. He quickly tells me, "Jared did it." I laugh and laugh. I guess quietly working beside me makes them green with beards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment