For the life of me, I have never understood why my wife actually wants to wear glasses, but she likes to have these fake things as fashion accessories. So, every once and awhile, the kids get in on the action.
Or in the case of Aiden, they just want to look plain goofy without the glasses.
Also, a couple of nights ago, Jace was once again showing us how extremely pleasant he can be when he is tired. We had sat down to read, and he was adamant on having his own book. When Kim said that he didn't need his own copy to follow along with because he doesn't know how to read yet, he said, "Yes, me know how to read."
Deciding to play along, I asked him to read what was on his jammies (they were Batman ones, so I was confident he would be able to accomplish this task). Sure enough, he says, "Ummmm" (liking he's trying to decipher it) "BATMAN!" To try and further prove his reading skills, I ask him to read Gage's jammies (Spiderman). Again, he pulls the "ummmm" and then in a sheepish, inquisitive voice, he says, "Jesus?" So, no. Jace can't read yet. Either that or Peter Parker is NOT Spiderman's secret identity!
No comments:
Post a Comment