Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School...Back to School... To Prove to Daddy...



Just a little homage to Billy Madison - the coolest student since Miles Davis. Aiden and Greyson started school last Monday. Aiden is really liking 2nd grade and his teacher, Ms. Ferland. Grey started kindergarten and has Mrs. Bailey. There are over 30 kids in his class, which I can not begin to imagine. My little babies are all growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Your kids are adorable! So handsome. Kim - are you still teaching? Joey still talks about you.

Katie said...

I can't believe school has started already. Isn't it great Aiden and Greyson have each other? Also, I had no idea you guys were getting a pool- LUCKY! I'm coming to YOUR house next summer!

audrirene said...

Too darn cute! I can face the fact Aiden is in 2nd, as there are only 3 months btwn him and Grif it is easy, BUT Grey going to school is unreal to me!