
This is a picture of a 2007 Chevy Silverado. No it is not a picture of my 2007 Chevy Silverado. I can't take a picture of my 2007 Chevy Silverado. Do you want to know why?
That's because when I walked out of my house on Sunday morning to go to meetings, I couldn't find my 2007 Chevy Silverado. How do you misplace a half-ton pick you ask? Exactly. That's when it dawned on me that someone else must have decided they wanted my 2007 Chevy Silverado for their own. That's right, it took exactly 4.5 seconds to go through all the questions in my head - Did I leave it at work and have Kim pick me up? Did my brothers borrow it? NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!!
Some jerkface didn't care that I waited for years to get a truck. That we patiently paid off the mini-van before I ventured out to even look at trucks. That I am a solitary man that works very hard to support his wife and five almost six kids, and that I don't have 2007 Chevy Silverados growing on trees to just hand out (unlike my mom's lemon tree that has quite the abundance).
So if you are cruising the town and spot a Blue Granite (yup you guessed it) 2007 Chevy Silverado with Nevada plates 030 TTX - pummel whomever you see driving it into a pulp and then call me. We'll ask questions later.
5 comments:
That totally sucks! We'll keep our eyes open for it.
No way!!!!
So sorry to hear that! We'll watch the Utah freeways. Hope you find it in decent enough condition.
Had my little Saturn stolen 2 weeks after I was married. The insurance gave us a rental car and guess what? One month later it was recovered with no damage but all my change in the ashtray was gone. The cops said people in Vegas will steal a car just to get from one place to another and then just park it somewhere. Hopefully you'll have the same luck. :)
oh no!! I'm so sorry. I hope you find it ok.
Post a Comment