Monday, September 29, 2008

May I have your attention please...

Most all of you already know, but we thought we would make it official. Here goes. No, we're not swimming yet. Wait, that wasn't the announcement. Oh yes. I remember now. We're expecting a leprechaun in March! Perhaps this baby will join Aunt Shari and Uncle John on Mar. 17th, since that is the due date (at least right now - we'll know better after the ultrasound). And, no, we don't know what we're having and we will not be finding out.

We have started the arduous task of figuring out a boy name since we have had a girl name picked since before Aiden was born (we've pretty much worn out the baby name book, so I'm pushing for something like Six of Eight).

So yes, we know this will be six children in eight years. Yes, this means that the minivan is going away - hello gas guzzler. It will mean a lot of things, but most of all I think it will mean that our family is finally complete (I think. I hope.)

The Bishop Babies:


Aiden - aka "A-man" (Kim also called him "Pumpkin" when he was born)


Greyson - aka "Grey" or more often "Grey Grey", also "Greygums"


Gage - aka "Gager", "Gage the Rage" or "Gagezilla"


Jace - aka "The Bubs", "Bubby", "Jaceroo" or "Jellybean"


Cooper - aka "Scoops" or "Super Cooper"

6 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news.

kh said...

Hooooooray! And another holiday baby. Well done. : )

heddomarie said...

YAY! Congrats!!!

audrirene said...

Congrats once again sis!

Anonymous said...

Yeah- I was waiting for this. I figured it was coming soon. That is so exciting.

Congratulations!!!

Merrill Family said...

Congrats!!! We will think pink for you.