Sunday, January 09, 2011

Greyson is Eight!



This morning Grey and I reminisced about the day he joined us in this world. I do this every year, and they just love to be reminded of stories from long ago. Then the scrapbook looking begins. The older boys enjoyed looking at themselves as infants, and then my guilt bubbled to the surface. I do not even have a book for Scoops or Brookey and Jace is merely 4 months old in his book. SO I AM TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF. By Brooke's birthday which is just a few months away and Cooper's birthday which is just shy of 6 months away, I will have books begun for them. I better get cutting. And while I am at it, the birthday boy asked if I would make him a little older too. Rest for the weary- none for this gal. At least this project is fun for me.

1 comment:

Torey's Travels said...

Greyson is Soom in my class?