Friday, July 02, 2010

California is the place you ought to be

Having just returned from a glorious week in California, I share with you these photos of our splendid time at SeaWorld, the Beach, the most delicious strawberries in the world (thanks again for the tip, Mr. Stoddard) and Old Town. I already miss the cool breezes, the waves and spending time with our family. Until next time (which I hope is just about a month away!)

























6 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

i love that last pix

Katy said...

I love the beach! That's the best that you got to go!

Shweta said...

Brooke is my kind of girl, I'm all about naps on the beach!

kh said...

So that's how you pack for a vacation with 6 kids, eh? : )

jenorme said...

I just saw your blog on the Danley's and thought I would check out the cute Bishop family. Now I am wishing I had taken my kids to the beach this summer. Great pics!

Torey's Travels said...

That looks fun!

Torey