Greetings to all! We just wanted to make a quick post to let people know there is still no baby, but we are thinking it will be soon. I did get incredibly itchy (which happened with Jace if you remember) so they tested my liver, and I am fine. I guess since I had my gallbladder out last February that helps with liver functioning. The liver takes over and does better when it does not have a sick organ to rely on. I guess the itchiness has been a result of slightly elevated bile levels, but still in the normal range so no harm to the baby. This is a huge relief, as I certainly did not want to be induced if at all possible! SO the wait continues, but I have been contracting and at my doctor’s appointment last Friday, I was well on my way! We may be able to welcome a new, nameless one very soon.
Many have asked if it is a boy or a girl. We do not find out, but we have a pretty big hunch that it is a boy. I am really fine with either! Actually a boy would be very welcomed as I have all the necessities for a little slugger! Boy number 6 must be left unnamed, though! Mitch and I read list after list and are still left unsure. Perhaps we will have to meet him to know what to name him.
The weather has been delightful so we have enjoyed bike rides, walks, and park days. Mitch took them bowling on President’s Day and the boys LOVED it! I stayed home with Jace and Coop as 9 month pregnant women have no grace on the alley floor! Last weekend we went and saw the North Las Vegas model airplanes fly and how cool that was! My boys stood lined up at the chain link fence ogling the retired air force guys as they played with their beautiful and very expensive toys! Too funny!! Some things never change—boys and toys forever more!
Well we wish you all well and Mitch hopes to post soon on the details of the new arrival! Oh and the stories we will have to tell about how Cooper deals with a new baby sister or brother! We fear for the life of the defenseless one. Perhaps the baby will have to live on the washing machine. One of my kids had to do that—can’t remember now which one, but…. Probably should have written that in the baby book. You know I have so many good intentions!
4 comments:
Keep us posted. Good Luck. #6 you are a pro.
Hope great things happen soon! So glad I'm done having babies. I love all 4 of mine but it's a nice feeling to know I won't be pregnant again. Good for you with 6. You are a fantastic parent.
Ahh, little Cooper is mean?? No way. :) All in all, I do not know how you do pregnancy so patiently. By your stage in pregnancy I'm like, "EVERY EXTRA MINUTE OF THIS IS TORTURE!!@!! WHEN WILL IT END??!!!???"
:)
Love you girl. Good luck.
Wow Kim I can't believe you are about to have baby #6. Morgan's b-day is Friday, that is a great day for a baby. I can't wait to see what you have and name the new one. Good luck, I'll be checking back for updates.
Post a Comment