Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pictures of the Little One
















Based on the blue carrier and puppy dog blanket, can you tell that we thought we'd be going home with a boy? Thanks to friends and her aunts, Brooke at least went home in a pink outfit (even if Kim is still adjusting to the whole pink thing).

15 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! We are so excited for you. Kim called me an hour after she was born to tell us the good news.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!

Nicole said...

so awesome!!! i love the one of kim, all the boys, and the little baby girl. she's going to rule your roost very, very quickly. congrats!!! she's beautiful! kim- you'll adjust to the pink :) i'd offer you some of mine, but 3rd time around makes hand-me-downs yucky and trashable.

Katy said...

She's beautiful, Kim.

heddomarie said...

She is SSOOOO DARLING!! Congrats.

Marion said...

She IS beautiful. "Ya done good!" I bet the Backyard Gramma will love snuggling her, and it's plain to see how much her brothers love her already. Enjoy!!!!

kelsey said...

Oh so precious! Congratulations. Little sister to 5 brothers...what fun she is in for.

Krista said...

Ahhh! I LOVE her! I'm so happy for you.

Laura said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. We're so excited for your family. Girl's are so much fun.

Rohan Shearer said...

Congrats again. Way cute pictures!

Lindsay said...

So happy for you guys! Talk about tenacity! : ) She is precious and I LOVE that she has five older brothers watching out for her. She will be the most protected girl EVER! Congrats!

kh said...

She's such a doll!

Ashley O said...

YAY!!!!!!! She is just gorgeous! I'm so happy for your family. Congratulations! I bet the boys are happy to have a lil sister. At least she has 5 of them to protect her! C:

Katie said...

She's a doll! It's crazy to see a Bishop baby with a pink hat!

Another Blog... said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! We can't wait to see her!!