6 boys + 2 girls = Us
that. was. AWESOME!
Taht was great!
Love it! So funny!!
Love You, so glad I found you, and your fantastic family. These are the best days of your life, promise.
hey guys, we changed our blog address to tmandkids.blogspot.commandy
That's the funniest thing I've seen. Jace's expression was my favorite-- just like a too cool Backstreet Boy!
Katie, I guess this just might fit into Ryan and your Dad's "Real Men of Genius" category.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that. was. AWESOME!
Taht was great!
Love it! So funny!!
Love You, so glad I found you, and your fantastic family. These are the best days of your life, promise.
hey guys, we changed our blog address to tmandkids.blogspot.com
mandy
That's the funniest thing I've seen. Jace's expression was my favorite-- just like a too cool Backstreet Boy!
Katie, I guess this just might fit into Ryan and your Dad's "Real Men of Genius" category.
Post a Comment