Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mas Yewtah!


Little train buddies


Jace glamour shot


Gage taking on a ferocious mini-goat at This is the Place Heritage Park petting corral


Grey and Aiden at the head of the class, also at This is the Place

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Kim...I found your blog through someone else's! Love all the adorable pics of your adorable little boys!! Darling family you have!
Heidi Kartchner
*If you want to check out my blog, email me at kbk92f@aol.com and I will invite you.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. We are going to SLC in a few weeks. We are probably going to "This is the place" park. Did you guys enjoy it there?

Mitch said...

I would say to definitely fit it in. We spent quite a bit of time there and the boys really enjoyed riding the ponies, riding the wagons and seeing all the pioneer stuff. They also played forever in the little pioneer playhouses. Kim and I liked the general store, school house and woodworkers shack. We were there the first day that the U of U was back in session so a lot of the buildings weren't open. They rely on volunteers, many of whom are students.