Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ouch that tag hurt...

OK, so a couple of people think our lives are interesting enough to want to know more details. All I have to say is you asked for it.

Kim
Four jobs I have held:
  1. Deli worker at Landmark Pharmacy & Deli
  2. Kids Will Be Kids Day Care
  3. Aspen Grove - Youth Counselor
  4. Special Ed Teacher, autistic & severe learning disabled & speech delayed

Movies I can watch over and over:

  1. Anne of Green Gables
  2. Anne of Avonlea
  3. Pride & Prejudice

Places I have lived:

  1. Virginia Beach, VA
  2. Cleveland, OH
  3. Akron, OH
  4. Las Vegas, NV
  5. Provo, UT

TV shows I enjoy:

  1. Who has time to watch TV?!? - Shows I do not enjoy include Barney and Teletubbies

Places I've vacationed:

  1. Europe
  2. Mexico
  3. Hawaii
  4. All over the country but most recently, road trips in the West

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. ICE CREAM!
  2. Chicken fajitas
  3. Thai food
  4. Indian food

Four websites I visit often:

  1. Internet? Websites? Did I mention I have 5 kids?

Four places I'd rather be:

  1. New York
  2. LDS Church History Sites
  3. Disneyworld
  4. River Rafting

Mitch

Four jobs I have held:

  1. Caterer
  2. Library page
  3. Bookstore clerk
  4. DJ

Movies I can watch over and over:

  1. Raising Arizona
  2. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
  3. Far & Away
  4. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Places I have lived:

  1. Centerville, UT
  2. New Jersey
  3. Las Vegas
  4. Ontario, OR; Caldwell, ID; Nampa, ID; Nyssa, OR (Mission)
  5. Provo, UT

TV shows I enjoy:

  1. Lost
  2. Heroes
  3. The Office
  4. America's Funniest Home Videos

Places I've vacationed:

  1. Mexico
  2. Utah
  3. California
  4. East Coast (Washington, DC; New York; Penn; etc.)
  5. Catalina Island

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Cream potatoes & peas
  2. Any breakfast foods
  3. Thai food & Indian food
  4. Pie

Four websites I visit often:

  1. Askaninja.com
  2. Gizmodo.com
  3. WickedCoolStuff.com
  4. Blogs

Four places I'd rather be:

  1. San Diego
  2. Carribean
  3. Scotland
  4. Anywhere with my wife and kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim you forgot pre-school teacher, (jobs) which our family was espeically grateful for. I also love Anne of Green Gables, our family watched the whole movie on P.B.S. back in the day. Mitch I love and Far and Away, I loved Tom Crusie before he became a nut job.