Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa, er...Las Vegas!

It rained yesterday! Oh what a welcome reprieve. The boys had a wonderful time dancing out in the rain. As they walked in the flooded gutters, I remembered all those times that we "swam" in the street. Then I thought to myself, "Sure it's gross, but I'm still alive right?" Then I yelled for them to get out of the gutters. Parent voice in head overruled the nostalgia voice. Dang those voices!

No, that's not Gage on the far left, although he probably would be as dark if we didn't put sunscreen on him - it is one of our twin neighbors (either Jared or Jordan, I can't tell them apart.)

Grey decided to "wash" the truck with the addition of the water.


Gage and Aiden "showering".


Jaceroo just hanging out.


I have no idea what Aiden is doing.

Oh so muy macho!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the rain in Vegas! I was laughing when I read about you playing in the flooded gutters, we did that too. Who knows what was floating in that water.

Mitch said...

Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about what's in the gutters. Probably just oil, pestacides, fertilizers and dog crap.

Eliza said...

Hey...I was being nosy and I saw your blog on Taylor and Mandy's blog. I hope you don't mind. Cute boys and I LOVE AND MISS those great Vegas summer rains. My parents miss you guys so much! When ever I call or am down there visiting they tell me all about your family. I swear the first thing out of their mouths when we went down for the 4th was "Kim Bishop had her baby!". Congrats on the new BOY!!! I love my boys! Cute name too. My blog (if you want to check it out is www.thelivingstonfamilysinger.blogspot.com Oh sorry this is Eliza Oblad Livingston if you didn't already guess ;)

Eliza said...

sorry, it is www.thelivingstonfamilysingers.blogspot.com