Well we are the good ole boys. Definitely meaning harm. Not getting in trouble with the law, unless I could get the kids to say that Mom IS the LAW, but I think that will never happen. This year we dressed as the Dukes. Aiden was Luke. Grey was Bo. Gage was Crazy Cooter. Jace was Sheriff Roscoe. Cooper was Boss Hogg. And Brooke was Daisy. Mitch even joined in on the fun as Uncle Jesse. I dressed as Miss Emma Tizdale, but for the Trunk or Treat, I could not handle the itchy wig so I dressed as the General Lee. Mitch piped the theme song through the CD player and I walked the Dukes around. Everyone LOVED their costumes if they were 30 or above. The kids and teenagers did not get it. Apparently Mitch was mistaken a time or two as Santa. Las Vegas needs a little Hazzard County flavor. YEEEEEEE HAW!
Sunday, November 07, 2010
The Dukes Are in Vegas
Well we are the good ole boys. Definitely meaning harm. Not getting in trouble with the law, unless I could get the kids to say that Mom IS the LAW, but I think that will never happen. This year we dressed as the Dukes. Aiden was Luke. Grey was Bo. Gage was Crazy Cooter. Jace was Sheriff Roscoe. Cooper was Boss Hogg. And Brooke was Daisy. Mitch even joined in on the fun as Uncle Jesse. I dressed as Miss Emma Tizdale, but for the Trunk or Treat, I could not handle the itchy wig so I dressed as the General Lee. Mitch piped the theme song through the CD player and I walked the Dukes around. Everyone LOVED their costumes if they were 30 or above. The kids and teenagers did not get it. Apparently Mitch was mistaken a time or two as Santa. Las Vegas needs a little Hazzard County flavor. YEEEEEEE HAW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim!!! That is SO funny! Seriously, you are so creative and those costumes are way good! I am still laughing . . .
Post a Comment