Friday, July 17, 2009

A Pictorial of Recent Events

These aren't in any order, as you can probably tell. This sums up a fraction of what we've been up to this summer.

1. Cooper sleeping in wierd places.


2. Brooke involved in whatever the boys want to do (whether she wants to or not), including building a train track.


3. Independence Day


































4. Cooper's birthday - which is also Independence Day - filled with lots of things "Dora" - his favorite.




5. More Cooper sleeping in wierd places.


6. Cooper filling Brooke's crib with diapers


7. Enjoying our beautiful daughter.


8. Cooper sleeping in more wierd places - this time the baby bouncer.


9. Aiden scorpion project for school with real scorpions from Aunt Cory's house. Yikes.




10. And lots and lots of swimming, of course.

3 comments:

Krista said...

My nephews are looking cute as always!

Kim said...

Hello, Kris! Your nephews and neice :).

Kim said...

Oops, I mean, "niece." I am new to this concept, so I am not used to typing it!