So, we're trying to come up with what the Bishop family costume concept will be this year. We pretty much have had a group theme every year. Starting with me as a baker, Kim as the oven and Aiden as the "bun" inside Kim's belly. We've done Batman theme, zoo theme, construction theme, farm theme, Cookie Monster and cookie jar, etc. I do think there were some years in there that Kim and I didn't dress up, I know "Blasphemy!" you say, but I'm sure we didn't.
So this year, I was thinking of going as the super cool Yodajuice as pictured above - that's a little shout out to my bro, Bryan, and his SupaJuice days - Not to be confused with his high school band SuperTed, which was also excellent. But, this year transformed from Star Wars to Magnificent Seven to scary monsters to knights and dragons (no, we won't have twelve-sided dice). Let us know if anyone has cool knight costume ideas. We have the dragons (Grey and Jace) - although only one of those truly fits the "dragon" persona, Grey really wanted to be one instead of a knight. Kim and I will be the king and queen, but I thought we should be servants since that's how I feel.
Here's a little blast from the past:
2004 - Life on the Farm
2005 - Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Poison Ivy and the Penguin
2006 - Zoo Family

5 comments:
Kim, you wanna borrow my wedding dress? It is a tad royal.
Random thought that does not apply to this entry but if I don't say it now I'll totally forget. Kim, you worked at the Landmark Pharmacy? Wasn't that down on Convention Center? I never knew. I used to covet the milkshakes from the deli when I worked at The Portrait House (in the same shopping center). I saw that when I was looking at your old posts.
How about a Jester?
Shauna, great minds think a like. Kim actually just decided to make Cooper a jester! I told her that if she couldn't find a jester hat to check out the animal costumes.
Grif will be a jester for Halloween too, Jack a dragon. Crazy how alike we are. Here is Grif's. No mask for school. lol http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties/costumes.cgi?name=Evil%20Jester&parties=Halloween&productstype=Boys&products=96208&zoom=1&start=21&originaltype= It was 14.99 at Party City. Jacks I got for under 10 at Walgreens. No time to be making them these days.
Post a Comment